Custom Search

Windows 7 ClearGlass windowblinds XP

Windows 7 ClearGlass


Windows 7 ClearGlass is a windowblinds skin for XP.


Now the world's waiting for a superb new OS, Windows 7 from Microsoft Corporation. There were many skinner trying to create their skin that match closer this new OS. I took about 2 month to create my own. And now, I want to share with you, my 5th skin in Window Blinds, "Windows 7 ClearGlass". Let me remind you that this skin only work 100% in Windows XP because XP is the only operating system I had & I use so don't ever trying to apply this skin in Windows Vista, it absolutely not work.

Download 2.6MB

Website

About This Blog

About This Blog

ONLY THEMES is a blog which shares with you WINDOWS THEMES.

WINDOWS XP THEMES , VISTA THEMES , WINDOWS 7 CUSTOMIZATION etc.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP